1. Adibnia, Faeze, Ahmadi, Aboljavad, Mousavi, Ali Mohammad. (2016). A Review of the Reasons for Risky Behaviours in adolescents. Quarterly Journal of Social Health and Addiction. Vol 3, No 9, pp 11-36.
2. Afshani, Alireza, Amani, Shermin, Mirmangere, Akram. (2016). Religiosity and high-risk behaviors. Journal of Social Development, Vol 9, No 2. Pp 131-158.
3. Aliverdinia, Akbar. (2013). A sociological study of high-risk behaviors. Journal of Social Development, Vol 7, No 3, pp 123-154.
4. Ashrafi Hafez, A, Fakorziba, MR, Babaei Heydarabadi, A, Hoseini F, razmposh, A, Ghalipour, Z, Ghobadi Dashdebi K, Valizadeh, R. (2013). Assessment of psychoactive substances use and their associated factors among students of Shiraz University and Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences, Vol 2, pp 58-66.
5. Atadokht, Akbar. (2015) university student’s tendency toward high-risk behaviors and its relation with individual, social and psychological wellbeing variables. Journal of health and Care, Vol 15, No 14, pp 50-59.
6. Bahar, Mehri, Rahmani, Sahar. (2012). Analyzing the generational gap with regard to the religious status of the two generation of the 70’s and 90’s with emphasis on ritual. Journal of Sociological Studies of Youth. Vol 3, No 6, pp 9-36.
7. Becker, Gay, Nachtigall, Robert D. (1992), eager for medicalisation: the social production of infertility as a disease. Sociology of Health and Illness, Vol 14, No 4, pp 456-471.
8. Boustani, Dariush. (2012). Social capital and high-risk behavior, a sample of high school students in Kerman. Journal of Social Sciences Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Vol 9, No 1, pp 1-33.
9. Conrad P. (2013). Medicalization: changing contours, characteristics, and contexts. In: Cockerham WC (Ed) Medical sociology on the move. Springer, New York, pp 195–214.
10. Crews M, Moran P, Bhugra D. (2007). Personality disorders and culture. In: Bhugra D, Bhui K (Eds) Textbook of cultural psychiatry. Cambridge University Press, New York, pp 272–281.
11. Dehghani, Kh, Zare, Asghar, Dehghani, Hamiheh, Sadeghi, H, Pourmovahed, Z. (2010). Drug abuse prevalence and risk factors in students of Shahid Sadughi University of Yazd. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical and Health Services. Vol 18, No 3, pp 164-169.
12. Ferdowsi, Taiebeh, Aghapour, Mahdi. (2012). Social and cultural harms of university students (With a focus on female students). Woman in Culture and Art (Women’s Research). Vol 4, No 3, pp 25-45.
13. Frawley, Ashley. (2015). Medicalization of Social Problems. In T. Schramme, S. Edwards (eds.), Handbook of the Philosophy of Medicine. DOI: 10.1007/978-94-017-8706-2_74-1
14. Gabe J. (2013). Medicalization. In: Gabe J, Monaghan L (Eds) Key concepts in medical sociology, 2nd edn. Sage, London, pp 49–53.
15. Ghazi Tabatabaei, Mahmoud, Bakhshi, Hamed. (2008). Structural equation modeling of vulnerability to suicide among Iranian university students. Journal of Population Association of Iran. Volume 2, No 4, pp 99- 124.
16. Heydari, Kamran. (2009). Social effective factors on the use of drugs among male students of Razi University. MA dissertation, Kurdistan University.
17. Homeira Sajjadi, Seyed Hossein Mohaqeqi Kamal, Hassan Rafiey, Meroe Vameghi, Ameneh Setareh Forouzan, Masoomeh Rezaei. (2013). A systematic review of the prevalence and risk factors of depression among Iranian adolescents, Globe journal of health sciences, Vol 5, No 3, pp16-27.
18. Hossein Bar, Mahmoud. (2006). assessment of the prevalence of addictive drug use among Medical university students. PhD Dissertation, the Medical University of Zahedan.
19. Jafari, Farhad, Aminzade, Malihe. (2011). assessment of prevalence and Associated factors to the usage of ciggarete among students at Tehran Art University. Journal of Avicenna / Health Administration Air Force, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp 23-28.
20. Kamarbeigi, Khalil & Rashidi, Mojtaba. (2016). Studying Problems and Prioritizing the Cultural Harms and Issues (Case study: Ilam Province) Ilam Cuture. Vol 16, No 28-29, pp 165-164.
21. Kharatha, Saeed. (2013). comparative study of social problems of Iran and Tajikistan. Welfare and Social Development Planning. No 19, pp 254-290.
22. Loseke, Donileen. R. (2003). Thinking about Social Problems: An Introduction to Social Constructionist Perspectives. New York: Aldine de Gruyter.
23. Maghsoudi, Mohammad Bagher. (2005). assessment of university student’s tendency toward drugs and social effective factors on it: case study of male students of Gilan university.MA dissertation, Gilan University.
24. Mcgann PJ, Conrad P (2011) the medicalization of deviance. In: Ritzer G, Ryan M (Eds) the concise encyclopedia of sociology, 1st edn. Wiley-Blackwell, Malden, pp 141–142
25. Mohammadi, Buyuk. (2006). Tehran: The Institute of Human Sciences and Cultural Studies.
26. Sargolzaei, Mohammad Reza. (2003). The Case Study of Narcotic Drugs Abuse Abundance and its Relationship to Mashhad Medical Student’s Personal and Family Condition. Social Welfare Quarterly, No 9.
27. Sedighian Bidgholi, Amene, Lashgari, Mojtaba. (2017). Recognition and systematic review on social issues of universities students in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higheer Education. Vol. 23, No 3, pp 115-138.
28. Serajzadeh, Hossein. (2015). National survey of attitudes and behaviors of university students. Tehran: The Ministry of Science, Researches and Technology.
29. Serajzadeh, Seyyed Hossein and Feyzi, Iraj. (2007). Social factors affecting drug and alcohol use among college’s students, the letter of social sciences, No. 31.
30. Serajzadeh, Seyyed Hossein. (2003). National survey of attitudes and behaviors of university students. Tehran: The Ministry of Science, Researches and Technology.
31. Shams Alizadeh, Narges, Moghadam, Marzieh, Mohsenpour, Behzad, Rostamigooran, Narges. (2008). Prevalence of substance abuse in medical students of Kurdistan University. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, Vol 13, No 2.
32. Shojaa, Mahdieh, Jouybari, Leila, Qorbani, Mostafa, Sanagoo, Akram, Shojaee, Hojat, Kia Kajoori, Zahedeh et al. (2010). Prevalence and Cause of Smoking among the Dormitories Students in Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. Pajoohandeh Journal. Vol 15, No 3, pp 123-128.
33. Shokri, Nasrin, Yusefi, Marzie, Safaye Rad, Iraj, Akbari, Tayebe, Musavi, Seyyede Marzie, Nazari, Himan. (2015). Correlation netween risky behaviors in the pre-university adolescent students in Hamadan with Parents’ child raising method. Gournal of Health Promotion Management. Vol 5, No 1, pp 73-82.
34. Stella, A. (2003), External Quality Assurance in Indian Higher Education: Case Study on the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Paris: UNESCO.
35. Talebi, Abutorab, Hajilu, Zeynab. (2013). the effect of religiosity on trust, a meta-analysis of researches in Iran over the last years. Historical Sociology. Vol 5, No 1, pp 109-137.
36. The Office of Consultation and Health of the Organization of university student’s affairs (2015). Evaluation of the appearance of student’s life. Tehran: The Office of Consultation and Health of the Organization of university student’s affairs Of the Ministry of Science, Researches and Technology.
37. Vameghi, M, Sajjadi S, Rafiey H, Rashidian, Arash. (2010). Systematic review of studies on street children in Iran in recent decade: Poverty, a risk factor for becoming a street child. Social Welfare. Vol 9, No 35, pp 33-378.
38. Yousofi, Ali, Akbari, Hossein. (2011). A Sociological thinking about identifying and determining priotity of social problems in Iran. Social Problems of Iran (Journal of Kharazmi University). Vol 2, No 1, pp 195-223.
39. Zarrabi, H, Najafi, K, Shirazi, M, Borna, S, sabahi, E, nazifi, F. (2009).Prevalence of substance use among students of Guilan university of Medical sciences. The Journal of Ghazvin University of Medical Sciences. Vol 12, No 4.