1. Amaravadi, C. S. (2005), Knowledge management for administrative knowledge, Expert Systems, Vol.22, No.2: 53-61.
2. Cardoso, L. & Meireles, A. (2010), Role of organizational commitment in knowledge management: exploring a relationship, In ECKM2010-Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Knowledge Management: ECKM2010 (Vol.1, p.209), Academic Conferences Limited.
3. Davenport, T. H. Jarvenpaa, S. L. & Beers, M. C. (1996), “Improving knowledge work processes”, Sloan management review, Vol.37: 53-66.
4. Gold, A. H. Malhotra, A. & Segars, A. H. (2001), “Knowledge management: An organizational capabilities perspective”, Journal of management information systems, Vol.18, No.1: 185-214.
5. Jones, G. & Sallis, E. (2013), Knowledge management in education: Enhancing learning & education, Routledge.
6. Newman, B. D. & Conrad, K. W. (2000), “A Framework for Characterizing Knowledge Management Methods, Practices, and Technologies”, In PAKM.
7. Ruthven, I. & Chowdhury, G. G. (Eds.). (2015), Cultural heritage information: Access and management (Vol.1), Facet Publishing.
8. Unesco IITE. (2004), Information and Communication Technologies Usage in Higher Distance Education in Sub-Saharan Africa, National and regional state-of-the-art and perspectives, Moscow.